TODAY....10 AM......Study Session.....Fiduciary Review
Event: Board of Trustees Study Session will occur on Aug 7, 2014 at 10:00am
Location: Township Hall, 4200 Telegraph Road, Bloomfield Township, Michigan 48303
Description: CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF BLOOMFIELD
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
NOTICE OF SPECIAL STUDY SESSION
THURSDAY, AUGUST 7, 2014
TO BE HELD IN THE TOWNSHIP CONFERENCE ROOM (UPPER LEVEL)
AT 4200 TELEGRAPH ROAD
TO BE DISCUSSED:
FIDUCIARY REVIEW OF INVESTMENTS
My comments on this study session:
1. IT SHOULD BE AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDED and ARCHIVED
2. IT SHOULD have been THE agenda item at the cancelled meeting.
7/28/14 Board of Trustees Meeting. Due to lack of Agenda
However, that would have given the taxpayers information BEFORE the millage elections.
3. Another "public" meeting held when many of the public cannot attend.
4. No agenda or board packet posted on the Bloomfield Township website in advance of the meeting.
5. Will the public ever get to see the documents that are being discussed at this meeting?
6. I do believe Fiduciary Review is supposed to be QUARTERLY at the Township.
7. Is the $85 MILLION bond money earning the interest rate expected and needed?