Posted from Bloomfield Township:
Board of Trustees Meeting Cancelled
The regular Board meeting scheduled for Monday, April 23, has been cancelled due to lack of sufficient agenda items.
The next meeting will be on Thursday, May 17, 2012, instead of the regular meeting date on Monday, May 14.
Possible Agenda Items That Could Have Been Discussed:
- Liquor license policy change that was tabled at a January 2012 meeting. What's up?
- Televising, recording and archiving all public meetings. Should approve all NOW.
- All seven elected positions at the township expire in November....any challengers?
- What is happening at 16 Mile Rd. and Woodward? Please no large banquet hall and liquor.
- Why is the May 14 Board of Trustees meeting going to a Thursday? May 17?
- SMART bus millage request on August ballot? Yes.
- DIA millage on August ballot? Maybe.
- 2.5 public safety millage on August ballot? Not announced by Board of Trustees...likely Yes.
- Primary voting for all 7 elected township personnel positions on August ballot? Yes. Petitions due in MAY final votes in NOV. Supervisor, Treasurer, Clerk, 4 Trustees
- What else is happening on the August ballot? All issues need to be finalized soon in order to be on that August ballot. It's a timing issue.
- What are the results of the Mitchell Survey? What were the questions? Was it worth: $12,000 ++
- put your concern here.....
MARK YOUR CALENDAR...
Other Meetings Coming Soon: Some With DIFFERENT DATES & PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Design Review Board Next Meeting Date – Wednesday, May 2, 2012 @ 2 PM
- Monday, May 7th Planning Commission meeting will be rescheduled to Wednesday, May 9th at 7:00 PM in the Township auditorium.
- Tuesday, May 8th Zoning Board of Appeals meeting will be rescheduled to Tuesday, May 15th at 7:00 PM in the Township auditorium.
- Public Hearing? Zoning change for Maple Theater? Liquor? on May 15? Watch Eccentric newspaper for legal notice and date and time.
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled to Thursday, May 17th at 7:00 PM