These are the last two scheduled meetings for 2011, but definitely INTERESTING.
I copied the Board of Trustees meeting agenda...but you must also go to the Board Packet. The details give you the background of the issue.
Board of Trustees, Monday, December 12, 2011 @ 7 pm There are many different and interesting items, including: a public hearing concerning a change in zoning at South Boulevard and Opdyke; appointments will be made for three year terms to various boards; financial information shared; an interesting liquor license request (agenda #5) for the currently "under construction" building at the SE corner of Woodward and Big Beaver; Public Act 152 exemption resolution; an interesting OLD set of minutes from 2010 from a group of Township employees and citizens.
See below for more about the agenda. If you choose just to look at the agenda items...you are missing the most important and revealing information that will help determine the outcome for each item. Make sure you read the Board Packet. You will need to do a series of clicking to actually get to the board packet in pdf form. This is a recent change to the website. However, it is a MUST READ.
Zoning Board of Appeals, Tuesday, December 13, 2011 @ 7 pm The agenda for the ZBA is important to review. There may be a property in your neighborhood that is requesting a variance. The decisions are FINAL. Finding out what happened after the meeting is too late. Speak your mind, pro or con, on an issue at the meeting before the motion and the vote is taken.
Bloomfield Township Board of Trustees
Meeting at Township Hall
Monday, December 12, 2011 – 7:00 P.M.
PUBLIC HEARING: BLOOMFIELD HILLS SHOPPING CENTER SITE PLAN/REZONING REQUEST – Presented by Patti Voelker, Planning, Building & Ordinance Director
1. Approve Board Minutes of November 28, 2011
2. Consider Approval of Reappointments to the Planning Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA), Construction Code Board of Appeals, International Property Maintenance Code Board of Appeals –
Presented by Patti Voelker, Planning, Building & Ordinance Director
3. Consider Approval of Reappointments to the Board of Review – Presented by Bill Griffin, Assessor
4. Consider Approval of Resolution for Amendment to the Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program Intergovernmental Agreement – Presented by Deputy Chief Geof Gaudard, Police Department
5. Consider Approval of Butterfly Group Resolution – Presented by Captain Steve Cook, Police Department
6. Consider Approval of Bloomfield Township Investment Policy and Approved Depositories as Amended as of December 12, 2011 – Presented by Treasurer Devine
7. Consider Approval of the JPMorgan Chase Bank as the Depository for 2012 Tax Collections Resolution – Presented by Treasurer Devine
8. Consider Approval of The Private Bank Withdrawal Resolution – Presented by Treasurer Devine
9. Consider Approval of Public Act 152 Exemption Resolution – Presented by Clerk Roncelli
10. Approve Payroll and Vouchers for 12/12/2011
11. Public Comment
Included in Packet:
• Friends of Bloomfield Township Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Annual Meeting Minutes of December 1, 2010 – Approved on December 1, 2011