Bloomfield Township Board of Trustees Oct. 8 meeting was changed to Wed., Oct. 10 @ 7 PM.
Try using the information below to access the AGENDA for the meeting.
The Township claims this makes getting the information easier.
The agenda for ALL Township meetings can now be found this way:
- Home page for Township: http://www.bloomfieldtwp.org
- Left side column click on "Public Meetings" which takes you to : http://www.bloomfieldtwp.org/Government/PublicMeetingSchedule.htm
- A blue box on that page will give you any information about changes to public meetings...or should.
- Under the blue box, you will see the words underlined: Minutes on Demand Click on those words.
Please be advised that the next Board of Trustee meeting will be held on October 10 (Rescheduled from October 8)
Agendas, Packets and Minutes
All Township Boards and Commissions post their agendas, packets and minutes online through Minutes on Demand.
- Clicking on Minutes on Demand takes you to: http://www.minutesondemand.com/mod/index.html?client=bloomfieldtwpmi
- Once there, you must make choices as to which meeting you are interested in for the agenda, the minutes or board packet. It will involve several choices and may take some time to load as all the information will be in pdf form.
Below is what you should see at minutes on demand link: